Sunday 21 February 2010

Main task - Pie charts for the results of my Questionnaire.

Q1. I have covered the full range within my target audience, which is a positive thing. However the majority of the people are within the lower end of my target audience (ages 16-17) therefore my results will be biased in favour of them.

Q2. My results clearly show that the bulk of my results is fron females, therefore my magazine may be aimed towards females slightly.

Q3. I have covered most of the possible options for buying the magazines, and therefore see that the majority of the results came out at monthly. This means that i will issue my magazine every month.



Q4. My results show that there is a mixture of favourites within the hip-hop soul range of artists, however 'Beyonce' has taken the lead. Therefore for the fans enjoyment i will put beyonce in the magazine frequently.

Q5. By looking at the results for this question, t of my target audience would buy a music magazine ranged between £2.00 and £2.50, therefore my music magazine will be at the price of £2.10.




Q6. Following the results to this question, as most of the people prefer to buy and download there music, i will make this suitable for them within my magazine.

Q7. The results are close in this question however most of the target audience would prefer to see a band on the front cover of a music magazine, therefore i will make this happen on my magazine also, but not all of the time otherwise not all the the readers will be satisfied.

Q8. A range of colours just makes the most popular, therefore consistantly i need to have a range of colours.




Q9. The results are mixed for this question, however as the the taly stands the most results for what interests the reader in buying the magazine is due to appearance. Therefore i will take great care in the appearance of my music magazine.

Q10. The two most popular styles of writing for the magazine are big and bold, therefore most of my text and cover stories etc, will be big and/or bold.

Q11. Clearly, 'NME' is the most popular music magazine, therefore i will study on this magazine for help and support.




Q12. Looking at the results, i see that interviews are most popular to read in music magazines. This means that i will include plently of interesting interviews in my music magazine.

Q13. Leading on from question 12, these results shwo that the majority of the target audience would prefer these interviews to be of band, however artists are quite close so i would includ both.












Here is a video of a member of my target audience answering the questionnaire verbally...

2 comments: