Wednesday 17 February 2010

Main task - Music Magazine Information

My music magazine genre will be R&B MODERN SOUL. Which i believe is a magazine that supports a mixture of R&B and in comparrison, soul. The magazine i hope to deliver what would be expected; Peace, achievement, and some of the biggest stars of all time. It will include the norm, following the codes and conventions from similar music magazines, such as 'NME' however i will research the genre for my own design decisions. I have chosen this genre as i believe it will be a challenge for myself, as there is not much i can compare to within the magazine industry relating to soul. This is why my magazine is following a more modern scheme including R&B.

The target audience is for people who love to listen to music with meaning, and emotion. It is aimed at a mixed gender of the ages between 16-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment